13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
sixquads says

Hey TF authors,

I am looking to create a new brand PSD template and code it in HTML /CSS,but the thing is I have no idea for it..

So,I’m asking you,where do you get inspiration for your designs? Maybe some websites would be useful.

Waiting for you to share your opinions :).

3556 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

I am looking to create a new brand PSD template and code it in HTML /CSS,but the thing is I have no idea for it..
Have you ever done a design before? It’s weird that you want to design something but don’t have any idea :)

Anyway :

- http://creattica.com/css/latest - http://www.cssmania.com/ - http://www.awwwards.com/

13 posts
sixquads says

Not really,I just followed some tutorials from PSD ,Net and WebDesign Tuts+,and read some books. The thing is,I know HTML /CSS at a good level (personal opinion),but simply don’t know what to design,have no idea.

138 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
x4er0 says

Cigarette, coffe, pencil, sheet and psd category on TF and my mind also count earnings is good motivation ;)

73 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
MihaiMarcuta says

Inspiration is a weird thing. One of my themes was inspired by the DVD logo loading bouncer (when the logo jumps from one side of the screen to the other).

My last theme was inspired by my childhood idea. When I was little I thought that it would be great to have a belt with a TV screen on it, this way I can watch random stuff while going somewhere.

643 posts
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+5 more
navigator says
1661 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says

Call me a fool, I still draw stuff on paper for my ideas. The downside is that I don’t understand myself what the heck I doodled the day after. :D

1600 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Just start to create something ; It may not be beautiful and it would be all experimental at first , not important , anything will do ; just draw something , draw some shapes , change the place of the text etc. , have some inspiraton from somewhere , try to make a layout ; doesn’t matter how it looks at first ; but never have pressure on yourself like “I must immediately come up with an absolutely wonderful idea” , because it is the worst way ever.

Later (hopefully not months later), you’ll come up to the point what we call “A-HA , THAT ’S IT”...
This is where an inspiration comes up with something really unique from your own personality…

And Guess What , This is the point where the harder part just begins… ;)

13 posts
sixquads says

@All Thank’s alot guys,I just made an homepage of PSD template,you can see it at Item Discussion. Thank’s again,the websites and the sketch are making the thing! xD

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Arab Emirates
adilbadshah says
by
by
by
by
by
by