49 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Denmark
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
mp3dk says

Greetings fellow designers, coders etc.,

I am about to start a graphic project and I would like to hear where you guys get your inspiration from. Everything from background and header to typography and icons. Please share websites etc.

Also, what is important and a good to keep in mind when creating a new design?

I am fairly green to designing web designs from the ground up so any input will be apprecitated. Thanks :)

311 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
NikolaSusa says

Checking a css awards websites as well as ‘sites of the week’(from blogs like line25, instantshift..) is generally a good idea.

19 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
pusaqall says

Checking a lot of sites that has different types of designs. That actually does it most of the time.

54 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
coatsrc says

I get my inspiration from websites, magazines, and just my surroundings in general. :) No need to always be stuck at the computer. Design inspiration can come virtually from anywhere if you just look with openness :)

70 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Europe
TitanicThemes says
I gather some nice designs in time here … maybe they will inspire you somehow http://dajydesigns.deviantart.com/favourites/48086318 but as coatsrc says inspiration comes from anywhere
72 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Ttpmc says

I get my inspiration from websites, magazines, and just my surroundings in general. :) No need to always be stuck at the computer. Design inspiration can come virtually from anywhere if you just look with openness :)

Agree ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by