181 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Lebanon
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
RalphSd says

MgBrRu32 you should never think like that, its your country, you’re homeland you should be proud of it no matter what are the consequences.

I come from Lebanon, I dont know if you follow the news or not but here the situation is terrible, political, religious and economical problems yet I always talk to myself, be grateful for what I have, my health, my loved ones, my work. There is always an opportunity if you think outside the box no matter where you are.

148 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
CipheredDesigns says

Tuvalu. I read people living there are very funny and hospitable and I love that kind of people. By the way, where is dekurvajo? Yesterday I read he wanted to dig himself 10 feet under the ground. My friend, did you dig deeper and struck oil??

1111 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+14 more
3alisha says

In Lebanon, life is much harder, we have no electricity for at least 8 hours a day. We have a secular government. We have enemies on every border. We have economical instability. I am originally from Volgograd (Russia) so i know how more comfortable life is there.

But hey ! I am adventurous, i like to live where i live. Cheer up ! In the USSR kids used to chew tree wax instead of bubble gum.

20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
MgBrRu32 says

I don’t hate Russia, I’m just looking for better place

128 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
caneration says

I have travelled lots of countries in Europe and world.. Yes, each country has a different taste. And some places are special for me like London. But anywhere you live, one day you will miss your country, no escape!

By the way I know that, you can get bored of your country, probably you see lots of funny and nonsense things and you are saying I must go from here! But believe me, in the other countries have same problem; “HUMAN” :) So any place you go, they will find you, and you will find things that drives you crazy. More or less..

151 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
RoyalTemplates says

Costa Rica. High happiness index – http://www.happyplanetindex.org/data/ Reasonable cost of living and weather.

As a kid always wanted to live in the US and be able to watch basketball. Met some American people at uni and it changed my mind :D

But grass is always greener. I’ve never liked living in Scotland but then I watched “Local Hero” and it made me realize some of the positive things we have.

160 posts
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
jordie says

I live in Australia, would be happy to live in Germany (I did it for a year and loved it). It’s so cheap compared to here, and the quality of the beer is awesome. In Australia everything is so far away. Living in Europe is amazing compared to it. There are things I love about Australia though and would be just as happy to live overseas for a while but always return back here… it’s where my family and friends are.

148 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
CipheredDesigns says

Jordie are you sure?? The sky is always grey in Germany. Every single day…

215 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
volumens says

Costa Rica. High happiness index – http://www.happyplanetindex.org/data/ Reasonable cost of living and weather.

As a kid always wanted to live in the US and be able to watch basketball. Met some American people at uni and it changed my mind :D

But grass is always greener. I’ve never liked living in Scotland but then I watched “Local Hero” and it made me realize some of the positive things we have.

Costa Rica is a great place, I’ve been there. Lot’s of nature, beautiful woman, cheap prices, no violence… But Scotland is in another league man, come on. You have produced lots of great actors…

160 posts
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
jordie says

Jordie are you sure?? The sky is always grey in Germany. Every single day…

I’m strange. I like gloomy weather. I really like rainy weather. The sun annoys me here a lot. Makes it hard to do anything. I sweat too easily (and i’m not even fat) so every summer (and sometimes winter) is one big sweat-fest for me. I do appreciate blue skies, but the sun is too darn harsh.

by
by
by
by
by
by