276 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
JumaStudios says

Woke up this morning with the nice sound of my Envato phone app, announcing another sale. Could buyers please make my wake ups so beautiful every morning? You guys just have to buy something around 8-9 A.M :))

Anyways :) I wonder how are you guys investing your income? Until now all my AJ earnings went to new sound libraries (of course) and some music scores I needed for my live performances. Small things till now, but such a joy reinvesting the profit into MORE musical stuff! Waiting for the time I’ll earn enough to spend the big cash on tools and instruments (red paw is not that far anyways :)

Ooh and if somewhere in the future Envato feels like giving something back to the world, to the less lucky ones, I would be more than happy to hit some Donation button each month for a good cause. That would be an awesome feature and I am sure it would be quite successful. You know, finding a school of music in some country with difficulties, provide them with some instruments and stuff…thats just a small idea

1557 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
LumenMedia says

I bought pair of Adam Audio Monitors, new audio interface, 88 keys MIDI keyboard – that was done from my income during 2012 – summer 2013. My Autumn icome (and it was huge comparable to all other months) stored as savings for future :) or may be as another part of payment for my dauther education.

276 posts
+4 more
JumaStudios says

Guess you have some really big patience, not hitting that withdrawal button so often, huh? :)) I do it kinda every 2 months or so

1557 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
LumenMedia says

Guess you have some really big patience, not hitting that withdrawal button so often, huh? :)) I do it kinda every 2 months or so
I withdrew my money every month :) on my bank account. It is safer when they stored on my card. :)
KabbalisticVillage
KabbalisticVillage Recent Posts Threads Started
850 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
KabbalisticVillage says

Woke up this morning with the nice sound of my Envato phone app, announcing another sale. Could buyers please make my wake ups so beautiful every morning? You guys just have to buy something around 8-9 A.M :))

Anyways :) I wonder how are you guys investing your income? Until now all my AJ earnings went to new sound libraries (of course) and some music scores I needed for my live performances. Small things till now, but such a joy reinvesting the profit into MORE musical stuff! Waiting for the time I’ll earn enough to spend the big cash on tools and instruments (red paw is not that far anyways :)

Ooh and if somewhere in the future Envato feels like giving something back to the world, to the less lucky ones, I would be more than happy to hit some Donation button each month for a good cause. That would be an awesome feature and I am sure it would be quite successful. You know, finding a school of music in some country with difficulties, provide them with some instruments and stuff…thats just a small idea

Which app do you use???/

276 posts
+4 more
JumaStudios says

Which app do you use???/

I use aEnvato…someone post it a while ago here. Its great, it announces every new sale or comment on any of your tracks, shows you the balance, overall earnings, statement and a nice monthly graphic…and its free to use, although a donation to the creator would be nice :)

KabbalisticVillage
850 posts
+3 more
KabbalisticVillage says

Which app do you use???/
I use aEnvato…someone post it a while ago here. Its great, it announces every new sale or comment on any of your tracks, shows you the balance, overall earnings, statement and a nice monthly graphic…and its free to use, although a donation to the creator would be nice :)
Is it for iphone or android?
KabbalisticVillage
850 posts
+3 more
KabbalisticVillage says

I have been using Tabvn – now i just saw that its supposed to alert me of sales – anyone else have this problem?

631 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
tacoMusic says

I have been using Tabvn – now i just saw that its supposed to alert me of sales – anyone else have this problem?

Yes, it’s stopped working for me (iPhone 5 on iOS 6 – not interested in iOS7). Bit annoying really, I really like being notified as it cuts down on my OCD sales checking (a bit).

370 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
mlamanna says

I put 75% back into music software, recently purchased Project sam orchestral essentials. It does take a bit to save up ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by