Most of my money goes into helping to pay the studio rent. Occasionally I invest some in new soft/hardware. You gotta keep up, of course!
I went on vacation.
I put 75% back into music software, recently purchased Project sam orchestral essentials. It does take a bit to save up
Hey! How do you like the orchestral essentials so far?
Not like I’m going to buy it with my sales, but it’s something I’ve been interested in for a while now. Loving some sounds I’ve heard from it.
- Envato Staff
- Featured in a Magazine
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Just bought a 1984 Vespa PX150 with my first withdrawal