4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
Garipoff says

I paid with my credit card to your site but could not get the file that I wanted to. you should give me the file or I go to the police

550 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
yeremia says

I paid with my credit card to your site but could not get the file that I wanted to. you should give me the file or I go to the police

Hi Garipoff, calm down… you can contact support for your problem. When you purchase the project files, you can download via your download page on your account.

3919 posts After Effects Templates
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Hi, did you go to your downloads? (click on the link please)

4 posts
Garipoff says

? ????? ? ?? ????? ??? ?? ? ??, ?? ?? ?? ??? ??, ??? ? ?. ?? ?? ?? ? ??, ? ? ??? ? ?????
?? Garipoff, ???... ?? ???? ???? ? ???? ????? ? ??? ????. ? ??? ???? ???, ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ??.
write in detail please what should I do to get the file…nstructions for download after payment through… on the download page me it is written ( SOMETHING WENT WRONG ….It looks like something went wrong on the page you were accessing. Our development team will be notified of the issue automatically, however if you require assistance please contact the support team who will be happy to help. Or you can get totally distracted from what you were trying to do and click on one of these two big shiny buttons …) though the money has been removed from a credit card
+8 more
miseld says

When you purchase the file, you will get purchase confirmation where download link is included. Did you try it? Anyway contact support, this doesn’t happen every day, personally i buy files every month and i never have problems. If may I suggest you if you are able to login from another computer and try to download file. I’m not support staff and i can’t help you further. This is the best i can do as member.

1.) Open support ticket
2.) Try to clear cookies and check email for purchase confirmation
3.) Login from another computer

4905 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Hello Garipoff,

I just checked out your purchase history and downloads page and can confirm that something is not working properly as it seems you’re not able to access your purchased items. I can assure you that we’re not stealing your money, and that the purchase did register within our system as it should. It seems the problem is happening on the actual downloads page. It seems to be isolated to your account, as I’ve checked my own and I’m able to see my downloads without issue.

Please create a ticket through our support system for assistance.

4 posts
Garipoff says

Hello Garipoff,

I just checked out your purchase history and downloads page and can confirm that something is not working properly as it seems you’re not able to access your purchased items. I can assure you that we’re not stealing your money, and that the purchase did register within our system as it should. It seems the problem is happening on the actual downloads page. It seems to be isolated to your account, as I’ve checked my own and I’m able to see my downloads without issue.

Please create a ticket through our support system for assistance.

and what do i do??

+8 more
miseld says

Login, then Open Ticket and select “a Department”, write down short description and hit submit, someone will contact you soon.

by
by
by
by
by
by