110 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
cartermatic says

As a student I can get CS5 .5 Design Premium for $449/274GBP.

2024 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
revaxarts says

But you’re not allowed to sell work with this license I think

8226 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Envato team says

correct, this is for academic use only, not for use in commercial projects.

7282 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
doru says

nice surprise cartermatic :)

but off course you didn’t create commercial projects with a student license, so no problem then

just to mention that I’m really angry with adobe today as you may find in this “all made by myself thread” http://activeden.net/forums/thread/adobe-media-encoder-set-a-default-folder-for-all-output-files-is-this-possible/45601

733 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
josweb says

All very interesting, but where oh where can I look?!

2024 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
revaxarts says

Ask one of an american forum member to purchase it for you in the US and send it over. I’m sure you can trust the most of them

Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Envato team says

nice surprise cartermatic :)

but off course you didn’t create commercial projects with a student license, so no problem then

just to mention that I’m really angry with adobe today as you may find in this “all made by myself thread” http://activeden.net/forums/thread/adobe-media-encoder-set-a-default-folder-for-all-output-files-is-this-possible/45601

I’ve been commercially licensed since MX2004 thankyou. I had an academic version of CS3 for about 5 minutes before realizing the restrictions and upgraded

182 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+5 more
marpies says

Sorry, don’t have a particular advice for you as I went for the student’s license.

I wanted to point out that the license allows commercial use, even after graduation. I got answer from Adobe support and it’s on their site as well.
733 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
josweb says

Ask one of an american forum member to purchase it for you in the US and send it over. I’m sure you can trust the most of them

Good thinking! Now to find one… :)

+9 more
MSFX Envato team says

Sorry, don’t have a particular advice for you as I went for the student’s license.

I wanted to point out that the license allows commercial use, even after graduation. I got answer from Adobe support and it’s on their site as well.

hmmm, perhaps they changed their licensing. Could you send me a link to where it states this on their site as you say please?

by
by
by
by
by
by