163 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
augustomeijer says

The article, I feel, just shows a certain scenario in which attending art school solely means getting totally bankrupt. Art school could also mean a boost for your artistic carreer, getting to meet great professionals (teachers), learning from each other (students), having great opportunities, and more. There is never a guarantee for success. Art schools cannot provide success, or a well paid job. But there’s enough reason to study at a good Art school.

2088 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Graphic-Studio says

If money is no object:

Hire one of the best Wordpress Developers/3D Designers/Video Producer/etc., etc. and buy their time.

Learn everything you want, just pay for it.

Money is no matter.

Come to California and I will teach you how to use Photoshop.

348 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
StockDesignMan says

If money is no object:

Hire one of the best Wordpress Developers/3D Designers/Video Producer/etc., etc. and buy their time.

Learn everything you want, just pay for it.

Money is no matter.

Come to California and I will teach you how to use Photoshop.

Hi!

Well, money is a thing. What I want to do is get a scholarship in an university, so therefore, money will not be a problem.

Did you study arts? And where? What I want to do is learn everything I can from the internet (and classes). I am very self-taught, and I think I already have some good and vast knowledge. But here in Mexico, a degree is very important. Although the chance to get a job in the arts is most reflected in a portfolio, I think here, we emphasise more the title of a person. If I continue all my education online, alone, etc, what should I study? Or should I study some arts here in Mexico (where they are not as developed as in USA). And as I said before, in Mexico to have a degree is a must.

Thank you very much, and thank you for the invitation as well!

Santiago

by
by
by
by
by
by