I’m thinking about making some UI kits which come pre coded, where would I submit something like that? I’ve looked around at the marketplaces and can’t seem to find anything that would fit that entirely. Would I just submit to GraphicRiver Web Element, or one of the other Marketplaces?
They would be done in HTML 5 so I don’t think they’d go in ActiveDen and they aren’t websites so I don’t think they fit in ThemeForest either.
Since it’s coded, I think you should post it either on ThemeForest or CodeCanyon. They both have some UI kits already, but TF seems to have wider audience.
as Demorfoza has already said, they could go on Themeforest for the fact that they’re coded and TF has a wider audience than CodeCanyon, but personally, I guess you will only get them approved on CodeCanyon, right under the CSS Section right here.
I don’t think that TF will accept your UI Kit, as you already said that your kit is, quite obviously, not a whole website.
Hope I was able to help a bit:)
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Support Staff
- Envato Staff
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Author has had an Item Featured