342 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
soundtrove says

My music pack was approved yesterday but hasn’t/didn’t appear on the front page – anyone else had this issue?

Note: Totally garbled post heading sorry I cannot edit it.

924 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
JBlanks says

Hi dBlever – I’ve never had an item not appear on the front page to my knowledge. I have had items appear during the evening/early morning (I’m in Australia too) and they have gone before 6am – this could possibly be what happened? (This is a good thing as almost all of my sales happen overnight – assume from US and Europe based on my flag counter.)

If you click “music packs” the next day though, you’re pretty likely to see if it was there or not – not that many are uploaded and I can usually always see the latest music pack I’ve had approved, at least for 24-36 hours or so. I don’t see your pack at the moment though – how long ago was it approved?

If it’s not showing up you should perhaps take out a support ticket and see if they can get to the bottom of the issue for you. Hope you can get it sorted mate. All the best JB

342 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
soundtrove says

Hi dBlever – I’ve never had an item not appear on the front page to my knowledge. I have had items appear during the evening/early morning (I’m in Australia too) and they have gone before 6am – this could possibly be what happened? (This is a good thing as almost all of my sales happen overnight – assume from US and Europe based on my flag counter.)

If you click “music packs” the next day though, you’re pretty likely to see if it was there or not – not that many are uploaded and I can usually always see the latest music pack I’ve had approved, at least for 24-36 hours or so. I don’t see your pack at the moment though – how long ago was it approved?

If it’s not showing up you should perhaps take out a support ticket and see if they can get to the bottom of the issue for you. Hope you can get it sorted mate. All the best JB

Could be been and gone as you say, shame if that is the case. I have contacted support anyway to get the facts thanks heaps for your response JB. Love your work.

by
by
by
by
by
by