2667 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Attended one of our Meetups around the world Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

“Zoinks! Scooby, where are the devs?!”

2667 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Attended one of our Meetups around the world Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more

“You devs won’t be able to stop me. I’m taking down AudioJungle and it all begins with the Free File of the Month!”

2667 posts
+16 more

“There’s a free Scooby Snack for the first dev that finds the problem!”

2667 posts
+16 more

“ON IT NOW , RAGGY!”

386 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
DamianN says

2667 posts
+16 more

Damian, that’s hilarious! :D I know Tim has a good sense of humor so I think he will like it too. :) If there was a “Made a Staff Member Laugh” badge, I’d award you one right now, very funny. :D

1000 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
simaudio says

Lol ! :bigsmile:

That’s made my day, cheers guys. :)

Priceless!

386 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
DamianN says

If there was a “Made a Staff Member Laugh” badge, I’d award you one right now, very funny. :D

No, thanks, Scooby Snack is enough ;)

2667 posts
+16 more

Did anyone notice that the Free File magically appeared after Damian and Scooby Doo and the gang uncovered the mystery? :) Anyway, just wanted to update everyone to say that the Free File is now available. Congrats, musicant!

1000 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
simaudio says

and he would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn’t been for those meddling kids!

:bigsmile:

Sorry i couldn’t resist :)

by
by
by
by
by
by