164 posts ThemeVan
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
ThemeVan says

I’m looking for an easy using CSS framework for resposive layout, but I don’t know much about it, so I need your suggestions, I know bootstrap, 960 Grid, Skeleton and Golden Grid System, which one is better? Thanks!!!

2231 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

more popular lately is bootstrap & have a good features , if not i prefer skeleton.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
organicsingles says

I just bought Clinto and I get the missing css file, I downloaded bootstrap and it still does not work, i am installing on word press.This is the second attemp in two days to install a theme that doesnt work…ellen

506 posts Code is Poetry
  • Has referred 50+ members
+3 more
egemenerd says

I like this one, it is simple and useful; http://daneden.me/toast/

140 posts moutheme
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+6 more
moutheme says

Go with Bootstrap, it becoming industry standard. Also, its offer much more than other libraries I know and mostly customizable and configurable from all of them. And you can get from it only parts you need.

164 posts ThemeVan
+3 more
ThemeVan says

Thanks all your suggestions, I think I will decide to learn bootstrap, :)

626 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ChapterThemes says

Go with Bootstrap, it becoming industry standard. Also, its offer much more than other libraries I know and mostly customizable and configurable from all of them. And you can get from it only parts you need.

Saying bootstrap is becoming “industry standard” is a big thing to say. Just like any other framework, it is not and never will be “industry standard”.

@badjohnny If you just want a framework for it’s responsiveness you only need like 1 % of a complete framework like bootstrap. But if you also need a complete set of components you use the whole framework.

But be careful, like mentioned somewhere here before: It’s ugly to instantly see that a website is build on bootstrap because it uses exactly the same standard buttons and other things from it. Just a tip :)

164 posts ThemeVan
+3 more
ThemeVan says

Saying bootstrap is becoming “industry standard” is a big thing to say. Just like any other framework, it is not and never will be “industry standard”.

@badjohnny If you just want a framework for it’s responsiveness you only need like 1 % of a complete framework like bootstrap. But if you also need a complete set of components you use the whole framework.

But be careful, like mentioned somewhere here before: It’s ugly to instantly see that a website is build on bootstrap because it uses exactly the same standard buttons and other things from it. Just a tip :)

Hi, well,thanks for your tip, and is there any framework I can use only for resposiveness?

271 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Vasterad says

I’d recommend http://www.getskeleton.com/ I love it for simplicity. :P

25 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Egypt
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CODERizer says

Hi, well,thanks for your tip, and is there any framework I can use only for resposiveness?

Skeleton will be the best choice as Vasterad said .

by
by
by
by
by
by