163 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
wpthemers says

hmmm.. I would take into account scale-ability, both are too detailed to look good smaller. It’s just not gonna look crisp. So I would lose the texturing, gradients, reflections, also definitely the lens flair – very 1998. Also your logo looks good on black, but what about white ? Considering most websites are light, not dark. I would suggest creating something that is more simple but versatile. Don’t focus on the smaller details, effects… focus on the idea, concept first so it’s solid, and then spice it up. Less is more.
+1 You have the best feedback. But I like the first one better.
7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
reaveswins says

Thank you everyone for your great feedback. I’ll try to implement your ideas and see how it goes. I’m not very good with design or being creative, but can code anything lol. If anyone would be interested with helping me out with design for coding help let me know.

2668 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Thank you everyone for your great feedback. I’ll try to implement your ideas and see how it goes. I’m not very good with design or being creative, but can code anything lol. If anyone would be interested with helping me out with design for coding help let me know.

If design is not your thing, note that there are almost 12,000 logos on GraphicRiver that you can purchase and use either “as is” or tweak and customize to your own requirements/taste. It’s a fast and cheap way to find and produce your own logo. Good luck! :)

8234 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

If design is not your thing, note that there are almost 12,000 logos on GraphicRiver that you can purchase and use either “as is” or tweak and customize to your own requirements/taste. It’s a fast and cheap way to find and produce your own logo. Good luck! :)

Scott you never switch off haha :D

120 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
CodBits says

I prefer the second one.

2668 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Scott you never switch off haha :D

Ha, ha, I don’t just work here, I LIVE here! :D

439 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
Pixelous says

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by