101 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Speed730 says

guys, i am Re-designing my theme after it’s rejected, i need your opinion on which one i go with

A – OR – B

407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

I’d say B but with respect as it is (of course you could be adding more) either way it looks far too simple and will need quite a bit of work to get accepted.

.Check you typography, spacing, colours, spelling, add social icons and some form of features to make it stand out.

Good luck

101 posts
+1 more
Speed730 says

I’d say B but with respect as it is (of course you could be adding more) either way it looks far too simple and will need quite a bit of work to get accepted.

.Check you typography, spacing, colours, spelling, add social icons and some form of features to make it stand out.

Good luck
Thanks taylor i will improve it, :)
27 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
EmpiricalThemes says

I agree with Paddy, but why not use the blue for the actual shapes instead of that bright yellow? You can even add a subtle version of that pattern on the shape!

101 posts
+1 more
Speed730 says

I agree with Paddy, but why not use the blue for the actual shapes instead of that bright yellow? You can even add a subtle version of that pattern on the shape!

thanks for the Hint, this is part of a wordpress theme with more then one color scheme and yellow is important one, i try to fix the yellow brightness, but you really gave me in idea, i post here after i finish :)

by
by
by
by
by
by