42 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
cagdastakis says

Congratulations! Your file has been uploaded successfully. Please allow up to a week for it to be reviewed. You will be notified via email when the review process is completed.

All know that warning popups when we upload a new item. But in the 2nd sentence it says you will be notified when process is completed. Is that notify us even its rejected? Because i dont get any mail when process is completed. ???

1081 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
TanyDi says

Rejected or Approved, there’s no difference , you will receive an email from the reviewer. When – it depends on how much files are on the queue.

30 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
sheii says

go to setting >

Item notifications Send me an email when my items are approved or rejected? click the check box. ;)

257 posts
  • Turkey
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
mucahitgayiran says

kabul edilsede edilmesede ya da soft rejected yani degistirmen gereken seyler oldugunda da mail gelir. soft refected da nereleri degistirmen gerektigide yazabilir. bazen soft rejected olan tasarimin tamamen de silinebilir. burasi envato iyi is olduktan sonra ozgun is olduktan sonra her sey kabul…

161 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
enFusionThemes says

Hi

I get it whenever its a message from our reviewer or if the item is rejected or accepted. Just like sophia said, check your settings or check your spam folder as sometimes the messages go to spam folder because they might not be on your safe list or its the first time you are getting an email from source.

42 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
cagdastakis says

I sent 5 or 6 item till now but i never get any mail about rejections and i couldnt find that settings you talk about

1731 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
gbs says

I sent 5 or 6 item till now but i never get any mail about rejections and i couldnt find that settings you talk about

Hi there. Under your author dashboard, there’s a tab called “My Settings”. Click there. In the first page under My Settings, which is “Avatar and Personal Information”, scroll down to the end of the page and there are some options beside the checkboxes. Tick the checkbox beside “Send me an email when my items are approved or rejected?”. Hit Save and now you would receive the email when the item has been reviewed. Please also check the Spam or Bulk folder to make sure the email is not there.

For the items you submitted (without the email notifications checked), if reviewed, there are 3 chances so you can check now:

1 – Approved : you can see the item in your portfolio.

2 – Needs improvement : under Author Dashboard, click the tab “Hidden” to see if it was any item there. If there is, you should improve the file based on reviewer’s suggestions.

3- Rejected : when you cannot see the item in both your portfolio and “Hidden” section.

Hope this helps :) . Good luck.

42 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
cagdastakis says

I felt like reading a template’s documentation. Thx for detailed info i solved right now. I see brighter :D

1731 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
gbs says

I felt like reading a template’s documentation. Thx for detailed info i solved right now. I see brighter :D

You’re welcome ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by