- Linux based ( like Ubuntu )
I’m currently using Windows + Ubuntu as dual boot. Personally I use Ubuntu more because of it’s terminal features.
- Community Superstar
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Windows and Android. First because I build my own workstation and I need some OS that runs all the various software I need. Android because is on tablet.
Hello master of “compressor” phrase.
Mac, for the better reliability.
Windows and I like windows and its softwares.
I use Windows 8.
I got a 2,8 ghz quadcore cpu, 8gb ram, 17” full hd screen.. It’s a laptop :>
Windows. I used Windows in the last 10 years, I guess I am kinda used to it. And I prefer to use the applications I am familiar with – and these are only working on Windows. And for testing I use browserstack dot com, very useful to emulate other operating systems.