What color paw equals to what rate? for example, the orange paw (first one) definitely means that the person is getting 50% comission…so which one is 70%?
No exact badge to say that since Gold Badge is the one between $50-100K and the 70% commission rate comes at $75K. But if it’s a Steel Badge you can be certain that it has reached 70%.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Author was Featured
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
your percentage commission is based on how much you’ve sold, not a specific paw.
Here you can check out the Table of Rates.I hope this helps
Like Q&E said… Payment Rates doesn’t depend on your paw… It depends on your Sales Volume… You should also check our community badge list…