154 posts ThemeVan
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeVan says

My VPS is often offline or can’t connect database, so I’m planning to change, It must be stable and the data center locate in USA. VPS, Reseller hosting(have more different IP address), I don’t know which is the best choice. do you have any suggestion? Thanks!

1748 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Check intovps.com. They’re extremely cheap, good and reliable, the only thing is that they’re unmanaged.

63 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
AgentVIP says

I have a dedicated server with Interserver.net, and have had one since 2004/2005. Very little downtime, cheap enough, great support, and have been in business since 1999.

154 posts ThemeVan
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeVan says

Check intovps.com. They’re extremely cheap, good and reliable, the only thing is that they’re unmanaged.

I have a dedicated server with Interserver.net, and have had one since 2004/2005. Very little downtime, cheap enough, great support, and have been in business since 1999.

Thanks for your advices, is there any demo site can I preview and test?

894 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

I’m using eleven2.com and I’m really happy with them. They are fast, little to no down-time, reliable and have an awesome support which is available 24/7 the whole year, and they’re relatively affordable

by
by
by
by
by
by