2183 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

It seems like it’s a phenomenon that’s noticeable on all Envato marketplaces. Imho, the main reason is: pre-Christmas period :) Just be patient and try to imagine the quantity of files they receive for review each day… Scary! :D

3133 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
dtbaker Moderator says

Use the wait time to work on the next item, and the next. Sometimes the more items you have in a portfolio the less time you have to make new items (ie: support) so it’s best to work on new items while you have the time! :) Best of luck with the item.

243 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in Germany
+2 more
Crian says

I also realized that it take more time. Right now there is an item I am uploading since 9 days. But as some in this thread already said: Don’t wait – Create more stuff :) It even is better if you upload 4-5 items at almost the same time so you’re longer on the front site of Audiojungle/Videohive etc, which can be very great. :)

Crian

285 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Serbia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
scrnjakovic says
I got rejected with following message:
This concept here is quite similar to other elements on the site. Think about how to push the file that bit more and wrk over the finishing details of the item.
3007 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

This concept here is quite similar to other elements on the site. Think about how to push the file that bit more and wrk over the finishing details of the item.

I would love if the reviewers here on themefores would do this :) Sorry about your rejection anyway :(

285 posts
  • Located in Serbia
scrnjakovic says

I would love if the reviewers here on themefores would do this :) Sorry about your rejection anyway :(

I don’t know what you mean? :) Do what? :) Btw I might make it freebie, I don’t know what would I improve :S

3007 posts
+7 more
duotive says

I don’t know what you mean? :) Do what? :) Btw I might make it freebie, I don’t know what would I improve :S

I am no expert in logos so i cannot advice you there. What i was referring was the review proccess. There are a lot if copy cat themes on TF and i just said that it would be nice to see such attention to detail on TF. Nothing else :) If you want forum users opinions on the logo you should post a preview or something. Also make sure that it cannot be copued if you do. Add watermarks :)

3007 posts
+7 more
duotive says

And improvement comes with work and work and more work. As the others said :) But i also think that your logo was not bad, but not unique. I say this because i personally like your logo, from your progile. It made me open the thread and read :) and loool for the minion website :))))))))

285 posts
  • Located in Serbia
scrnjakovic says

And improvement comes with work and work and more work. As the others said :) But i also think that your logo was not bad, but not unique. I say this because i personally like your logo, from your progile. It made me open the thread and read :) and loool for the minion website :))))))))

Tbh I’ve seen dozens of less original works, still they got accepted. Anyways, it’s up to reviewers to decide, this is just my opinion.

P.S. It took me some time to realise you were reffering to message on my website :D

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Tbh I’ve seen dozens of less original works, still they got accepted. Anyways, it’s up to reviewers to decide, this is just my opinion.

P.S. It took me some time to realise you were reffering to message on my website :D

Posalji mi koncept logoa preko kontakt forme, mozda ti mogu pomoci.

Sometimes you are waiting for 5-6 days and then you see that you file has been rejected… :(

by
by
by
by
by
by