6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
mrhobby says

Hello all, does ThemeForest allow the selling of WHMCS templates and if so what catagory should they be uploaded to?

i have seen a couple of templates offer a whmcs theme, usually just the client area, with the website template. I want to know if WHMCS templates are a posible item category here by themselves, cause i know theres a huge market for them. I have built entire full hosting website designs built on the new WHMCS v5.2.x where whmcs itself is the website backend and frontend.

Thank you

3192 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

CMS Other I would think, theres not a dedicated category for it

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
mrhobby says

Thank you i found a “hosting” category under cms. But would still like to know the staffs view on WHMCS themes being for sale on themeforest because i dont see any at this point and would like to know, since the staff prices your items, do they think theres a good selling market here for therm? I dont want to upload themes and have them sold for $1

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
mrhobby says

So does anyone know if it is ok to upload WHMCS themes? I see tones of posts from people who are either looking for them or need help implementing them. I run a full design service for WHMCS but also want to upload/sell Themeforest unique WHMCS themes here. There is still no category for it and it IS the most widely used billing system in the hosting industry which I have been a part of 13 years.

Can a WHMCS themes category be made?

1068 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Smartik says

@mrhobby, you don’t need a category for it. If you can create themes for this CMS upload them under CMS/Miscellaneous category and if they will become popular on Themeforest then be sure that a category will be added.

Cheers. ;)

158 posts Lord of the SEO Realm
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
SaijoGeorge Staff says

Haven’t personally tried them out but there are a few here : http://themeforest.net/browse/tags/default/whmcs

1 post
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
fun99 says

I also want offer my whmcs theme.

by
by
by
by
by
by