3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
GuidoodiuG says

Hello together! The themeforest support tells me to ask the Forum about my problems. I hope here i am right?

I generate an Homepage Gallery slideshow that is working fine, but if i make an photo gallery (flip style) with some new pics that are for this gallery only. But in the end i have the homepage slideshow pics in that Photo gallery too. The same with some thumbs that i want to use for my vimeo Video portfolio, all that thumbs appear in the photo gallery too! Why is it so and what can i do aggainst it? Here my page and you can see the same photos in the photo references site like in the Home gallery, plus one thumb pic ( blue pic with an hand) for the video references site! www.studiorehme.de Can someone help me out? Thanks and regards Guido

1751 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Hello. You’ll need to contact the author of that theme directly on the item comments page.

3 posts
GuidoodiuG says

:-) yes thats true, but it seems that he is to busy at the moment! I ask several questions ( have had the same prob with the Core theme, why it works yet? I donĀ“t know) and get no response! Thank you!

3 posts
GuidoodiuG says

Have no one an idea? Most of the photographs have such a theme with some categorized galleries were the image only appear in one but not in all in every gallery! How did they do that? Also images that are attched to a video portfolio to show a vimeo link are shown in the photo gallery too! Why is it so? And i am not able to exclude them from the gallery because they are not even in that gallery but in the medialibary. Have no one a hint?

Thanks and Regards

by
by
by
by
by
by