5 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
CBrains
says

LOL! I was just thinking about asking this question! This is the best watermark ever

298 posts Make music with passion or don't make music at all
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 2
  • Elite Author
+9 more
sweetwaveaudio
says

One time I recorded my girlfriend saying “Audiojungle” and it sounded very close to the watermark. I tried to sneak it into on of my previews (just one time during the track) but the reviewer was on the ball and caught me! Haha. Almost ;)

564 posts
  • Featured Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
Sky-Productions
says

Thats awesome.

2043 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+11 more
matsteiner
Envato team
says

One time I recorded my girlfriend saying “Audiojungle” and it sounded very close to the watermark. I tried to sneak it into on of my previews (just one time during the track) but the reviewer was on the ball and caught me! Haha. Almost ;)
Hahaha, nice try :D
1415 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 8
  • Community Superstar
+11 more
Alumo
says

Haha, excellent! I might get my girlfriend to do that for a laugh, should I happen to upload around April 1st – she’s got a full on, rough as you like, Merthyr Tydfil accent!

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

That’s a funny idea for a prank! Just sneaking in one in a different voice. You could have a really plummy voice like the Queen, or maybe a really gruff not so lady-like voice. Or different local accents. What’s cockney rhyming slang for Jungle? :) Don’t worry I’m not going to do that, it would waste the reviewers valuable time. :)

241 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Collector Level 1
  • Envato Team
  • New Zealand
  • 3 Years of Membership
madlep
Envato team
says

Ha. I’ve stopped hearing it too, I’ve heard it so many times.

Never knew until now it was Cyan’s voice.

by
by
by
by
by
by