1799 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
BroOf says

Hmm, Iam sitting here since one hour and try to find some cool designsideas for a private project of mine. Iam planning to make a Lan-Party with 120 members but there is one thing which goes on my nerves… Every single time I start to design this website my ideas fly away and I stop designing. I think I created 8 designs but then I decided to delete them because they wasn’t cool enough for me :D I have some great ideas for some areas on the website but no one for the mainsite…

Because of this i ask you all for some crative-support…

here are a few points which i would like to include:

little interface that shows how many tickets are sold and a shoutbox

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

When I get stuck like that I just spend some time browsing around and checking out really nice websites I like. I usually form ideas then. When I’m really stuck it helps me to pull out some paper and start sketching some ideas down.

145 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
bjornredemption says

Sometimes i find that the best ideas come after a bit of a reset (yes reset not rest). If you’ve got some cool ideas for other areas you may find yourself concentration on them and trying too hard to fit them in where they don’t belong and getting muddled up.

1799 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
BroOf says

There are a lot of good points! Exspecially from bjornredemption! I think your’e totaly right. I was more concentraded on the widgets than on the maindesign. I should start to design the mainsite at first and after that i should implement the widgets.

Thank you all for your answeres

by
by
by
by
by
by