Want an invite to Dribbble?
- 1. Follow me on Twitter, @iKreativ
- 2. @reply me with your very best work (400×300px)
- 3. Wait patiently…
If you don’t get drafted this time around don’t worry, if you’re following me on Twitter there will be more invites, just keep watching for them!
Well it starts to get ridiculous … if you want to give away an invite just choose one of your acquaintances and give it to them.
Or give someone who REALLY wants it a chance?
I REALLY want it
Edit: oh I have to follow you on twitter… naaaaaaah thx
iKreativ saidOkay, this is indeed a good reason! I just don’t like it, if people are using contests to gain followers etc.
Just makes it easier for me to browse submissions from my phone while doing other things.
+1 I don’t care about gaining followers. It just makes stuff easier for me.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.