• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
lidplussdesign says

Template got rejection few days ago, rejection factors was, reviewers said: 1.) “Feels empty. Like a framework. Not enough details.” 2.) “Dig the minimalism inspired start but typography will need lot of work. Inner pages too look very weak and generic.”

For your work you will get 50% of all sales which will bring this site template. I will pay you Payoneer or Paypal every month,

What you have to do, 1.) to finish this template and 2.) to add to documentation if changes will require it.

Why I can’t finish it now, 1.) don’t have time now working on another project and 2.) not wish and ideas how to improve it,

Right candidate (autor) has to have a least 2-3 items (site templates or wp themes) on TF,

If you are interested please contact me through TF contact form, I will show you current project and we are able to discuss any question if you have.

Thank you,

403 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
RelStudios says
lidplussdesign said
Template got rejection few days ago, rejection factors was, reviewers said: 1.) “Feels empty. Like a framework. Not enough details.” 2.) “Dig the minimalism inspired start but typography will need lot of work. Inner pages too look very weak and generic.”

For your work you will get 50% of all sales which will bring this site template. I will pay you Payoneer or Paypal every month,

What you have to do, 1.) to finish this template and 2.) to add to documentation if changes will require it.

Why I can’t finish it now, 1.) don’t have time now working on another project and 2.) not wish and ideas how to improve it,

Right candidate (autor) has to have a least 2-3 items (site templates or wp themes) on TF,

If you are interested please contact me through TF contact form, I will show you current project and we are able to discuss any question if you have.

Thank you,

Just sent you mail :)

37 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
lidplussdesign says

to authors who has contacted me: I’m waiting another day, for more candidates and contact you all, Thank you

37 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
lidplussdesign says

topic is closed, a candidate has been found for this project, Thank you

3362 posts
  • Elite Author