2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Does anybody got an invite for google wave, i have read that they just send 100.000 invites.

707 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ChillThemes says

Title made me laugh, haha. I don’t have one but did you request one? https://services.google.com/fb/forms/wavesignup

2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

I already signed in(a time ago), but still no invite :P

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

I’m looking for one as well. Hope we can get in soon! :-)

2324 posts
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

If you have got an invite you must share it with me, and if i get one you will get one from me. :P

I have read that they just allow up to 5 invites per user :S

Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

If you have got an invite you must share it with me, and if i get one you will get one from me. :P

It’s a deal. :-)

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Count me it to guys!

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Count me it to guys!

Count me in :) I promise to share all my invites only with envato members :D

2324 posts
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Count me it to guys!
Count me in :) I promise to share all my invites only with envato members :D

Well you get only 5 invite so you have to make a couple of extra accounts for your self ;)

+12 more
jremick Envato team says

If I get an account I’ll send out 4 of my invites to Envato members. The last one is reserved already. So, I’m really down to just one since I’ll send Mark, Jonathan and ipad ones. ;-) Of course that’s assuming I even get an account before you guys! lol

by
by
by
by
by
by