324 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
NikolaSusa says

My grandfather(ww2 hero), Dennis Ritchie and Terry Pratchett. Btw. I know applefans will hate me, but i couldn’t care less – Steve Jobs was just a marketing mastermind, nothing more-nothing less. He overpriced an product and made it ‘prestige’.
I am not an apple-fanboy. I just admire Steve because his way of thinking revolutionized the world. Just imagine what cellphones would be without the iphone or laptops without the macbook. These products from apple forced others to become more competitive and to offer decent products.

He’s employers came up with the idea, design and developed the full thing. He did absolutely nothing. But i guess using someone is a ultimate hero act in this society. And following your logic – why aren’t you admiring motorola? They developed the first mobile phone. Can you imagine the world without cellphones?

1095 posts inlifethrill
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bulgaria
+5 more
InlifeThrill says

The greatest athlete of all time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIzrYcgfOH4

True story.

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ajmal-nass says

Prophet – Muhammad (P.B.U.H)

+1 Muhammad PBUH

1568 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • India
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
rahulbist says

My grandfather(ww2 hero), Dennis Ritchie and Terry Pratchett. Btw. I know applefans will hate me, but i couldn’t care less – Steve Jobs was just a marketing mastermind, nothing more-nothing less. He overpriced an product and made it ‘prestige’.

which side your grandfather fought?

324 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
NikolaSusa says

which side your grandfather fought?

He was partisan(6th dalmatian assault brigade). Had platoon of 100 men at age of 17. Once he rushed alone, with rifle gun, on a column of nazi tanks. Successfully stopped it(i don’t know exact number of tanks he destroyed. Wasn’t very keen on talking about the war, so i had to read about him in the book about dalmatian partisans). Even zee hitler got informed about it. He also risked whole platoon, numerous times, in order to save american pilots.

19 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Czech Republic
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
PrvyLukas says
211 posts
  • Canada
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
KBRmedia says

I am not an apple-fanboy. I just admire Steve because his way of thinking revolutionized the world. Just imagine what cellphones would be without the iphone or laptops without the macbook. These products from apple forced others to become more competitive and to offer decent products.
He’s employers came up with the idea, design and developed the full thing. He did absolutely nothing. But i guess using someone is a ultimate hero act in this society. And following your logic – why aren’t you admiring motorola? They developed the first mobile phone. Can you imagine the world without cellphones?

Haha I think you misunderstood me. What I meant is that Steve Jobs (or Apple) revolutionized the market hence forcing other manufacturers to come up high end products. Otherwise they would still manufacture products with finance, and not quality, in mind (look at how Samsung and even Motorola evolved after the iPhone). :)

324 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
NikolaSusa says

Haha I think you misunderstood me. What I meant is that Steve Jobs (or Apple) revolutionized the market hence forcing other manufacturers to come up high end products. Otherwise they would still manufacture products with finance, and not quality, in mind (look at how Samsung and even Motorola evolved after the iPhone). :)

Yeah. :P I agree with that…

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more