411 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
realthing says

I dont understant this. I made a small video tutorial how to customize my new project and I uploaded in my you tube channel. In the main file of the project I put the link to the tutorial. I see this also in other authors. My reviewer gave me a soft rejection , that means more time to wait , for this reason. I don’t understand why for other authors is ok and not for me this is the message I receive

I’m sorry, but I need you to make some modifications in order to get this file accepted.

1. tutorial video should be included int eh main ZIP or a text version of the instructions.

Feel free to re-submit once these changes have been made.

Thanks.

1000 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

I have never seen another author do this. All files must have some form of tutorial video, text file, pdf, html etc. in the main ZIP file. Authors will host the HD version on youtube or vimeo so its at a higher quality since we are limited to 500mb total upload size.

Hope this helps and sorry that you will have a short wait. Also in the future these issues can be dealt with by contacting support and not on the forums.

Thanks.

411 posts
+4 more
realthing says

I don’t want to point out someone specific but I saw it for sure…actually I just check again and is something that happens. Any way I will follow the instructions of my reviewer and I re upload a new file with instructions. Thanks

1000 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

I’ll make sure everyone is on the same page. Regardless something needs to be included other than a link.

Brian

411 posts
+4 more
realthing says

Its the first time that i made a video tutorial since now i always includ text file with Probably i am whrong and probably the authors i saw doing this they include also in the main file the tutorial plus the link.

Thanks anyway.

i correct my file and i go on.

265 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
SubsonicDesign says

Some authors upload tutorials to Youtube, Vimeo or somewhere else and add a link to their item page but they still have to include the tutorial to the actual package.. :)

Edit: It seems that you figured it out just a bit before I posted this!

411 posts
+4 more
realthing says

:) Probably i did…..thanks anyway for the respond

by
by
by
by