SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
357 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
SnoopyIndustries says

I know that you all know the answer to this, but I searched the forums and couldn’t find any info. Everybody seems excited about receiving new badges, and I’m wondering why are they important? Sure, you’re bound to celebrate getting a new paw, but what about badges?

1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Just something to be proud of! A bit of fun!

122 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
BrianHermelijn says

Probably it gives the person a sense of achievement. Which is why peoples get excited I guess. Although I am sure that I will be happy when I receive more badges hehe.

3748 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says

They aren’t. I’ve all mine for sale; make an offer. Cheapest one is the spanish flag. Crisis dropped its price. :)

894 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

Here is a picture of me, which was taken quite after I noticed I’ve got the forum superstar badge.

I’m happy like a little child (I’m 28 btw.) and I really don’t know why. Haha – I guess it keeps motivated and its somehow some kind of response for whatever you do to achieve one.

122 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
BrianHermelijn says

Here is a picture of me, which was taken quite after I noticed I’ve got the forum superstar badge.

I’m happy like a little child (I’m 28 btw.) and I really don’t know why. Haha – I guess it keeps motivated and its somehow some kind of response for whatever you do to achieve one.

Got that right :D

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
357 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
SnoopyIndustries says

Hahahah! That’s purely golden! lol! well congrats mate, and good luck in getting your next badge. That’s how LeBron James must feel! hahaha :))

by
by
by
by
by
by