5559 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

It appears your email client is rejecting all of Support’s replies. You can check your server or domain settings to see why our emails are being blocked or we could try a different address. If you want to try a different email address please contact Jami from Support through the contact form on her profile page here – http://themeforest.net/user/JamiGibbs

Thanks!

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
cagefightmedia says

Tried that and nothing even changed email to a 100% proven email just so that is not the excuse still being ignored by author and envato and no credit for either theme so speaking to VISA for Reversal of Credit card payment seems only way to acheive the aimed response

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Hi cagefightmedia,

I just received your message that was sent through my profile page contact form and I’m going to send you another response in just a few moments. Thanks for your patience!

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
cagefightmedia says

Well just off the Phone with VISA corporate im not the first to be duped and refund/excange not dealt with on Envato so they will issue full reversal of the Template deleted and this non working seems awful you have to take this steps rather than a friendly resolution but nice to know Envato is as Ebay is to buying physical goods with Ebay its a gamble if you get the real deal and Envato its the same with downloads a roulette wheel will it work will it not if it doesnt unlucky you lose.

5559 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Going through the Support channels will be the only process for dealing with any refund requests. As described in our Knowledgebase – http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/256/55/can-i-get-a-refund-for-an-item-i-have-purchased

As we are not able to help through the forums I encourage you to continue going through the Support tickets. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by