5485 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Its one small step for man but one giant leap for mankind.

I should © that, it’s catchy !

7384 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

anyway, just to point out that the real problem with login is not the captcha but the old issue that some of us informed envato couple of times in the past.

I hope no one thinks I’m thinking negative if I point again to this small dilema that should be fixed as soon as possible.

Step A: delete all your browsing data, cookies&all

Step B: log into themeforest.

Step C: use the site switcher at the top left of the page and switch to a different marketplace. – you will be automatically logged in that marketplace

Step D: decide you need to log out from the marketplace since you are at work, friend house, internet point, some other type of shared computer. so log out from graphicriver since that is the current marketplace you are in at the moment.

Step E: go home, but don’t forget that you are still logged in to all the other marketplace you visited since you log in first time. And yes someone could use all your money to buy stuff, download all the files you bought, troll people around forum with your name, get in a fight with mods and get you banned.

Hard solution, always remember to log out from EACH marketplace you visited in that session. How to fix this? I have no idea. :| I wish I could help.

5971 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

+1 with doru’s point. Although technically I am unable to understand.

^ Is this mean I am positive? :D

1870 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Why are people so impressed when Envato does things they should have done light years ago?

Light years is a measure for distance, not time. ;)

Back to your question, Envato is great, and the team is doing a very good job to keep it a high-quality market. nuff said.

:) Love this one.

And yet, time is relative.

So is excellence, accomplishment, success, and just about everything we can conceive of subjectively.

Just relatives.

That ‘just’ means both “only”, and “balanced in proportion i.e. A just cause”.

And aren’t we are all just relatives here? ;)

All of the community, one way or another, are just relatives to one another, be it buyers, authors, visitors, staff. Our degree of expression of satisfaction is.. yeah.. just and justly relative, to our user experience, based on expectations and outcomes, and in some part due to the attitudes we ourselves project, I imagine.

Why are some people so impressed? Because they are happy? Better late than never? Hope for future? I think it’s been summed up by the many responses in this thread. :)

All I can say is I know Envato strives for excellence, yes. Does it always hit the nail on the head every single day? Should some things have happened sooner? You know the answer. :)

Which would you rather come first, though? The fail, or the win?

Concretely though, The hectic pace of managing so many ongoing projects means there is chaos in any attempt to improve order, as with most growing systems, and due to the relative and sometimes shifting priorities of issues, it can mean that intentions and plans don’t always eventuate in a completely predictable manner. Yet when they finally happen, often delayed, people will either be happy, or see it as too little too late, or anything in between.

I guess that’s why we get this flurried mix of voices time and again.

In this case, The way I see it is that without a negative expression to begin with, there’s one less opportunity for positive reinforcement, to celebrate the virtues of this community.

Just sayin’, it’s just relatives.

So thanks Landon, you’ve brought out the good in quite a few people here, in a roundabout way. Reverse win. :D

\\

Maybe Envato could try focusing on less projects, look at what happened to Google.

4264 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

So much win! :)

3748 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says

Maybe Envato could try focusing on less projects, look at what happened to Google.

What happened to Google? That they are sickeningly rich and they control and rule the full world?

:)

5971 posts
+8 more
VF says

What happened to Google? That they are sickeningly rich and they control and rule the full world?

:)

Yeah, what this means about google. I see they are uncluttered and free flowing, isn’t it?

5971 posts
+8 more
VF says

So much win!

You never going to understand what I mean, at least I see there is no intention of understanding.

552 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
Mufaddal says

@VF and Landon you guys are alone on this

But i share you point of views.

Regards

Mufaddal

4264 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+14 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

You never going to understand what I mean, at least I see there is no intention of understanding.

I was agreeing with you mate! :P

by
by
by
by
by
by