941 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
graphicmind says

Saw a thread started by cooledition today that’s been deleted and a few other threads recently that have just been deleted with no notice, no nothing… it’s strange, you guys used to lock threads, now you’ve started deleting too?

If you’ve got a piracy problem, deleting threads isn’t going to help, it’s not going to “delete” your problem…

941 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
graphicmind says

689 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
cooledition says

yeah :/

1373 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Hell yeah!

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

They were removed as per the Forum Rules, posting any threads discussing or linking to piracy and/or warez sites is not allowed.

A note Piracy discussions in the forums

Please do not post any threads discussing or link to piracy and/or warez sites. These do more damage than good and will be locked or disabled.

Report any copyright, piracy, or warez violations to Envato Support , and see the Knowledgebase for info on Copyright Support.

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

I disabled the thread, you guys know the Forum rules.

767 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
EladChai says

I disabled the thread, you guys know the Forum rules.

Yeah but warez sites keep showing our work for free.

So, it means that Envato support does nothing to ban those members which are well known and easy to spot (hint: 1 sale items).

What else can we do?

I’m tired and sick of sending 50 DMCA ’s every day.

3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Obviously the way to solve this problem is simply to [deleted.]

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Ok i will be straight and frank what i think. Its not because of the W or the P Envato dont want to see and let us to discuss about this problem here in the forum. Envato needs more authors more items uploads, eg. more sales / off course they need. thats their business, and im ok with that.

I dont tell that they dont care with us. Off course they do. But! Let to be honest with ourself. If we would keep talk about this things here maybe it could have a serious effects on new author’s decision, and those who keep uploading files as well.

But If there is more authors, more sales, it can be compensate all those drops what the P and W cause here. Im sorry to tell that, but this is not a solution for both side. You and me, we have serious drop in sales i think its not only because of summertime.

And im not alone with this opinion, im sure in that. I also like to see here more authors with great works, im sure if somebody knows me, they know it im not a jellous person. I do love poeple here. But honeeslty it will not help us at all, if the Author number’s will grows too high, and the same time the quality just falls.

And the best items just appearing in 10 minutes in 5 different sites. Why we can not talk about this issue in a private forum? Out of the search engnine’s eyes. Why we can not see results? I agree that this subject should not be in public. But Excuse me, its our work, our items, our business, our case. Ok we can not talk about this here. Then? where? Thank you in advance for closing this thread as well…

973 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
aaranmcguire says

You have to see it like this, Im a new user, I find my self seeing an item I like, I head over to the forums and see someone mouthing off that they see there file all over the internet for free, this give me an idea and search for the file I wanted, at that point I find the file and dont need to pay for it.

Now if you dont want to send DMCA requests theres 3 things you could do;

Forget about them, If people steal they steal or Dont sell your items here or Pay someone to do it for you.

by
by
by
by
by
by