67 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
DesignLinks says

Whenever i comment on any product and product author replies to my comment. Why his reply is not being shown in my dashboard?

Do i have to manually search for the product page again to check if author has replied to my comment or not?

67 posts
DesignLinks says

Any body?

178 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
An-Themes says

^ up!

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

\\

67 posts
DesignLinks says

\\

This is for an author to see comments on his own product ONLY. What if i commented on anybody’s else product and is waiting for his reply? The reply from other product’s author would not appear in my dashboard.

305 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
vishnusathyan says

you can subscribe to that product’s comments and you will receive if someone else comments on it or if the author replies. :)

67 posts
DesignLinks says

you can subscribe to that product’s comments and you will receive if someone else comments on it or if the author replies. :)

yeah, but why i would be interested in other customers comments? and if i subscribe to mutiple products comments, my dashboard will be flooded with many unwanted comments :)

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

Ah, comments on other peoples items? Yes, click subscribe when posting the comment:

\\

67 posts
DesignLinks says

Ah, comments on other peoples items? Yes, click subscribe when posting the comment: \\

Yes, thats what i want. Cheers :)

by
by
by
by
by
by