3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jqx1991 says

I’ve tried everything what has been suggested here and still have the same problem… Submited another Envato Support ticket and I hope at least this time to get an answer…

You can try as I did,changing for another credit card.Hope it will help you.Or purchase it days later,until the Envato payment system get normal.

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

I’ve tried everything what has been suggested here and still have the same problem… Submited another Envato Support ticket and I hope at least this time to get an answer…

Would you be so kind as to share the Ticket ID with me? Thank you!

Later edit: Found it! I’ll check with Support. Thank you for your patience!

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
jpress says

I am having the same issue, I have been unable to purchase anything for more than 2 months, I’ve contacted support, which states “Oh contact paypal.” I have used the same paypal account on ebay just purchased over $1200 worth of stuff with no problems. HELP! I’m trying to spend money here. :crying:

275 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
candeed says

@Jpress : I just hit ‘request staff reply’ button, in case there’s issue that need to be solved or cleared regarding purchasing items. Hope it helps. :grin:

2 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
BellaUmbria says

Hi. I’m a new user from Italy and I have the same problem that I’ve read in so much posts in thi forum: I CAN’T PAY VIA PAYPAL. I have an account on paypal with enough fund to pay the theme that I want to buy. Before that you give me any suggest I’ll tell you all I have done:

- I tryed to make payment directly via Paypal or deposit via Paypal - I tryed to make payment AND deposit from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer (PC) - I tryed to make payment AND deposit from Iphone 5 IOS 7 (mobile) - I tryed to install user agent on Chrome and Firefox - I’ve contacted PayPal that answer me that my account has no problem and suggest me to try in other hour and other browser (I’ve tryed since yesterday) - I’ve opened the ticket #IJH-203-58745 yesterday with no answer

WHAT I HAVE TO DO???

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Brazil Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
ncosta says

Too bad such things have been happening. Since yesterday I am trying to buy a script here and getting this same error. I sent a msg to support. I really hope to hear from you guys very soon as I really need this script.

Thanks in advance.

2 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
BellaUmbria says

Try clearing your browser cache, this told me envato supprot team and this worked with me!

by
by
by
by
by
by