4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
montrealuser says

Hi can someone please tell me what im doing wrong? I can’t load the Pacifico template in workpress??? WHY NOT ? this is my second post and still no reply! The theme is amazing but support seems slow so far!

Everytime I load it all I get is Stylesheet is missing??? Is this a WP template or NOT How do I know that I bought a WP template cause that is what I wanted I have to use for this if it’s not WP!!!

266 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
Vasterad says

Maybe you bought HTML version? :P

145 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
PixFee says

Or maybe you tried to upload the whole zip… using an archive program (winrar, 7-zip) try to get only the wordpress theme.

4 posts
montrealuser says

Maybe you bought HTML version? :P

How can I check that? Sorry I know that might seem like a very silly question to you but I’m a total newbie when it comes to creating a webpage! Hence why I got the template :)

905 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

I believe you are uploading the whole file you got from tf. you need to unzip it and then upload the zip file within the package. you see, the first archive contains all the files, like the documentation, some psd files and the zipped wp theme. If you still cant get it to work refer to the documentation or if you would like someone to do it via remote session i am available. You can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

4 posts
montrealuser says

I believe you are uploading the whole file you got from tf. you need to unzip it and then upload the zip file within the package. you see, the first archive contains all the files, like the documentation, some psd files and the zipped wp theme. If you still cant get it to work refer to the documentation or if you would like someone to do it via remote session i am available. You can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

Ok well looks like I found my answer I don’t think I got the WP package!!! There is no .zip file within the zip file! Well there goes 17$ down the drain :0 Is there anyway I can return this and get what I need??

145 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
PixFee says

Ok well looks like I found my answer I don’t think I got the WP package!!! There is no .zip file within the zip file! Well there goes 17$ down the drain :0 Is there anyway I can return this and get what I need??
Yes, contact Envato support and tell them that you did a mistake buying it and they will give your money back ! :)
407 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

As PixFee said you can contact support but I am not sure how successful you will be getting a refund as you have downloaded the file and there is a pre purchase warning about checking the file types. Good luck

145 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
PixFee says

As PixFee said you can contact support but I am not sure how successful you will be getting a refund as you have downloaded the file and there is a pre purchase warning about checking the file types. Good luck

No, they will refund him for sure :) It’s Envato’s politic. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by