234 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
GiorgioVoulioti says

Since when creating a bundle is not allowed? I mean I know many authors who created bundles of their items and I am pretty sure that I saw once, envato’s guidelines on what is allowed and what’s not. If this is not the case of this thread and simply misunderstood it please ignore me…, just woke up!

520 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ghana
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
IsaacA says

Since when creating a bundle is not allowed? I mean I know many authors who created bundles of their items and I am pretty sure that I saw once, envato’s guidelines on what is allowed and what’s not. If this is not the case of this thread and simply misunderstood it please ignore me…, just woke up!

Haha, so “Good Morning” then, if you just woke up! :P

3255 posts Nice Guy
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
RubenBristian says

Since ever. You are not allowed to bundle different ThemeForest items together into a single package. I’m not talking about other marketplaces where situations might be understandably different..

405 posts uouapps
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
uouapps says

@uouapps – I always bundle the PSD version of my files into the package and that’s free so case closed. While bundling HTML + WP it’s useless as they are two different things and i wouldn’t see many buyers wanting both versions for more money. It would only make you loose traffic. So case closed again.

well you need HTML pages to customize WP, many of our buyers purchase both WP & HTML versions in order to accelerate their customization reqs. idem for HTML, you need PSDs to customize the HTML

anyway on activeden people used to love bundles so I guess that it should be up to the author to choose as long as there are rules on what and how to bundle.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

@uouapps – I always bundle the PSD version of my files into the package and that’s free so case closed. While bundling HTML + WP it’s useless as they are two different things and i wouldn’t see many buyers wanting both versions for more money. It would only make you loose traffic. So case closed again.

well you need HTML pages to customize WP, many of our buyers purchase both WP & HTML versions in order to accelerate their customization reqs. idem for HTML, you need PSDs to customize the HTML

anyway on activeden people used to love bundles so I guess that it should be up to the author to choose as long as there are rules on what and how to bundle.

Bundles are a bad idea – packing in more and discounting is the lowest form of marketing and is an unsustainable model.

You do not need html to edit a WordPress theme. PSD’s are already included in many files. Prices are already ridiculously low and need to go in one direction only – upwards.

3255 posts Nice Guy
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
RubenBristian says

well you need HTML pages to customize WP

Sayeth whaaat?! :D

If you’re a developer i suggest you rethink your theme creating, if you’re just the designer, fire your developer :D

520 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ghana
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
IsaacA says

If you’re a developer i suggest you rethink your theme creating, if you’re just the designer, fire your developer :D

+1!!

4134 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
+9 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

Sounds good to me(sarcasm)! I’ll pack my 50 mobile items for 20$, I’m curious what’ll happen for the rest of the authors that sell mobile! :)

405 posts uouapps
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
uouapps says

A WP developer saves 70% time when a PSD is already converted to html, if you didn’t know that then i suggest you revise the optimization of your worflow process :)

by
by
by
by
by
by