Why can’t we delete any posts, comments or replies on the marketplaces?
If for example you accidentally posted something twice, or made a type and realised it after editing was locked.
True – but if you flag it, it says something about it being an inappropriate comment, which makes the writer look bad. There should be a way to flag for deletion, but not inappropriate.
On Click Flag: radio button choices.
Please select your Flag reason
- 1. This thread is Spam
- 2. Please moderate comment
- 3. I meant Staff Reply
- 4. I wish to subscribe to this Thread
- 5. Email me when someone posts reply, because I BLOODY FORGOT the first time
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.