24 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in India
+2 more
zulficarr says

Envato, for the last couple of years has brought a serious change in the creative field, by bringing the best in class tutorials and articles via their proud list of tutorial sites and community sites like Freelance Switch. And the very innovative market place.

So in the course of time, I would love to discuss ‘what you guys love about Envato?’. And ‘what do you like the most in Envato?’.

So lets begin…

What I love about Envato.

• Innovation.
• Motivational ideas.
• Bringing new opportunities to creative professionals.

What I like the most in Envato.

• PSD Tuts
• Net Tuts
• Graphic River
• Freelance Switch

294 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
PixeledArt says

There is no doubt that everyone that is either a member or subscriber to the Envato family of websites absolutely love the servicethey offer.

Personally, I love Graphicriver, Themeforest, PSD tuts and Nettuts. These websites really made me grow as Graphic Designer and it is reflected in the quality of the work I produce.
I love you guys!!!

4247 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Well, I have a lot of atonement to accomplish before I can admit how I love Envato. My impeccable rudeness has stirred up quite a lot of trouble around here. But, anyway, everyday I grow to understand these marketplaces more and more. So far I seem to be enjoying my membership here. I can honestly say that if there weren’t others as cool as most of the members here now, I couldn’t be enjoying my membership here. Its gratitude worth expressing.

:)

So far, I like the main marketplaces the most. I don’t visit the other parts of the business much, such as the tuts websites or the other sites that aren’t the main marketplaces. Although, I have visited a few of them in the past.

78 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
fredwu says

:D

6081 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
VF says

I love it because it became a kind of workplace I dreamed about (earnings with total freedom), there is a balanced amount of chaos and order for us (authors) to face while working. :P

5387 posts The Dude Abides
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
CodingJack says
My impeccable rudeness has stirred up quite a lot of trouble around here.

I wouldn’t worry about a thing dude. Your fans far outweigh your foes ;)

So far, I like the main marketplaces the most. I don’t visit the other parts of the business much, such as the tuts websites or the other sites that aren’t the main marketplaces. Although, I have visited a few of them in the past.

Yeah I’ve checked out all the sites and I wish I had time to visit them more often cause some of them are pretty cool but I usually just hang around AD. I love checking out new files from my favorite authors and seeing what’s crackin’ in the forums

4386 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

Has a nice body….mrrrauuuu…. :> kidding :P :))

1. The members :P ( love ya guys )
2. Chance to make some money right ? ( i’m a very very small author for the moment, so I’d go with reason 1.
3. A lot of files, a good place to go ” How the heck did he do that ” Grab the book, go for tuts, and learn how in God’s name do the do all the effects you see here…

:>

PixeledArt says: I love you guys!!!

Love you to

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Thanks CrackerJack. But one instance I was referring to was mine and ipad’s misunderstaning. I was explaining something to the tinman which caught a thread of ipad’s sweater on fire, so to speak, so he spoke up. Yet, when he did I was left with a vague reason behind him calling me wrong. So, me being me, unsure of how to go about respectfully and simply asking what he meant, instead I unintentionally instigated an argument. And so, me being me, again, I was caught in a misunderstanding while remaining wrong about something, which to this moment I still do not know what it was. He refused to clarify. So I responded saying that I don’t want to talk to him, meaning that it is pointless for me to talk to someone who doesn’t want to help me understand how I was wrong. Especially since I get flustered about such things. I don’t dislike the dude at all. I just hope he’s not holding a grudge against me for some junk that doesn’t need to be. Anyway, That’s my story. The rest of what I was referring to about my impeccable rudeness was some of the past comments I made against the complaints others had during the redesign launch. I was pretty harsh. But I guess its all just water under the bridge. I just had some nachos. They were awesome. :D

4140 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

Trashing MSFX , what’s new files idea are out, submitting new App when i have time. Almost forgotten to mention this; trashing MSFX :P

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
Trashing MSFX

LOL Dang.

by
by
by