15 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Turkey
sinanisik says

I sent this theme http://demo.ihsan.net/hosty/ and I take hard rejected.

But this template being on sale http://themeforest.net/item/hosty-responsive-html-hosting-template/7340819

Why hard rejected?

3807 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Validation issues

I am assuming you have the original authors permission to create a WP theme of it?

Does it meet all the necessary requirements for a WP theme on here?

15 posts
  • Located in Turkey
sinanisik says

Validation issues

I am assuming you have the original authors permission to create a WP theme of it?

Does it meet all the necessary requirements for a WP theme on here?

yes I have the original authors permission to create the wp. what I mean this theme accepted before but now it take hard rejected.I check necessary requirements for a wp and no big problem.

430 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Chile
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
NCDesigner says

+1 sinanisik comments

I also buy theme .psd other author original but If I want make website, then need permission author depend accept make website :) regards.

15 posts
  • Located in Turkey
sinanisik says

+1 sinanisik comments I also buy theme .psd other author original but If I want make website, then need permission author depend accept make website :) regards.

I have permission The owner of template is my friend. But I do not understand why hard rejected :( thanks for your answer

15 posts
  • Located in Turkey
sinanisik says

I added comment about my theme. I get the answer.

Our Review team also provided these comments:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

1286 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

Original HTML demo has no .js errors, yours has a few.

Also the scroll plugin you’re using has wrecked browser window scrolling in Safari 7+

15 posts
  • Located in Turkey
sinanisik says

Original HTML demo has no .js errors, yours has a few. Also the scroll plugin you’re using has wrecked browser window scrolling in Safari 7+

the main problem is intro images? just I change intro images I repair scroll.

5391 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

A previously accepted HTML or PSD file does not always guarantee acceptance in the WordPress category. As mentioned, it has to work as a WP theme, not have errors, etc. Ultimately it will be up to the Review Team if they think it qualifies for the WordPress category. Thanks!

15 posts
  • Located in Turkey
sinanisik says

A previously accepted HTML or PSD file does not always guarantee acceptance in the WordPress category. As mentioned, it has to work as a WP theme, not have errors, etc. Ultimately it will be up to the Review Team if they think it qualifies for the WordPress category. Thanks!

Ultimately I take hard rejected because of design?

by
by
by
by
by
by