42 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in India Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
niraj_gaming says

O ya, suggestions are really good for marketplace. It’s really a god idea to stop duplicity in marketplace…......:)

1023 posts Freelance Flash and JavaScript Developer
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
sike says

+1 for this feature, but I think it becomes harder for the support to control and track the exclusivity? There are so many item across the marketplace now.

118 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
SoundmaxX says

2 years back started this thread, but there is still no results!

+1 Tim !!!

542 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Synchrotron says

Yup, still want this as well.

373 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
pixelgrade says

Wait wait, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. First the new search features :)

88 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
PixelPuzzel says

I remember this was one of my first questions for the support team.
+1 for the exclusivity per item
also i think too that this option should be available only once, when uploading the item.

PS: same goes for licenses too. why should I want, as an author to give all my items on extended license or none. We should be able to choose. the marketplaces need some big improvements when it comes to features and flexibility. now that the wheel started to move, with some dev teams around here, maybe things will evolve soon

187 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Auralaxiom says

I dig this idea.

290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Provided great contribution to our forums Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Endat says

I see a lot of exclusive authors saying +1, but I dropped my exclusivity because of 1 item… so yeah +1

505 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says

just drop the exclusive thing and make everything non-exclusive, with a progression on the commission based on the amount earned, just as it is now for the exclusive account! :)

but having the exclusive option per-item would be a nice feature

63 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
Voxelflux says

+1

I want this feature so much. Having to create a 2nd account just for this is just primitive.

by
by
by
by
by
by