Hi all, I recently submitted a tumblr theme to theme forest, after 20 ish minutes they replied me with “Unfortunately this file does not meet ThemeForest’s strict aesthetic guidelines and cannot be approved.” I don’t really understand which part I did wrong or is it just not unique enough, not professional looking enough?
btw, this is the preview of my theme, thanks for your time!
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Community Superstar
- Author was Featured
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Won a Competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Exclusive Author
Looks empty and unfinished. Has zero style, and I’m not talking about CSS.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition