2636 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

imangm is speaking about item support while the original post concern’s about Envato’s support. This thread doesn’t deserves off topics as the main topic is already completed! ;)

I like the certainty with which you tend to affirm stuff VF :D Please be so kind as to enlighten me as to what led you to believe that it was indeed an Envato Support ticket? You know, with the whole “you sell here, you are Envato” deal going on…

Furthermore, please note that Support tickets really do get answered in the given timeframe, and none is left unanswered. Those that expand over several days due to more complex issues are given constant updates while the matter is being looked into. A very large amount of the reports stating they never got a reply are often denied at a later time, when the reply has been laying in Spam for about a week.

1293 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
ImanGM says

under 4 hours? How much time do you sleep in one day?

8 hours fixed! ;) Of course my average response time is under 4 hours.

I want to hire you :D

Haha! Despite you are one of my favorite authors in TF, but my rates are very high as a support staff 8-)

Automated responses will be sent within 4 hours :D

You are so smart but your answer is not correct this time. Responses are complete with screenshots and even more :smug:

“you sell here, you are Envato”

I am Envato too! :D

6025 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

imangm is speaking about item support while the original post concern’s about Envato’s support. This thread doesn’t deserves off topics as the main topic is already completed! ;)
I like the certainty with which you tend to affirm stuff VF :D Please be so kind as to enlighten me as to what led you to believe that it was indeed an Envato Support ticket? You know, with the whole “you sell here, you are Envato” deal going on…

Aw.. you are right. After reading jrlenz and Dzinc’s comments, I assumed the topic is about Enavto’s support! But looks like it could be about item support. In such case, 4 hours are.. grrrr… :D

@imangm, I was just kidding!

by
by
by
by
by
by