The purpose of the article wasn’t to try to include every WordPress theme shop that has great designs, but 10 that we really liked…a mixture of established ones, and ones you may not have heard of yet. Of course there are many more than these
So I guess it’s not there because of a personal preference…
Read that article this morning and thought the same thing, strange…
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- United States
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Beta Tester
The writer of the article probably had one of their theme’s rejected by TF.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
Didn’t you hear? TF is like a red headed step child of the WP community?? I guess?
Woothemes gets far too much love in that article. I find them to have the least original and attractive premium themes.
Without looking (I’m sorry, I have to go out), I’d guess it’s an affiliation thing.