• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
TemplateMela says

Since few weeks, forest guys rejecting items, but no specific reasons provided. Does forest guys stop taking new items ?

27 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
TemplateMela says
you can see some example item here, http://www.opencart-demos.net/forest/opc5/ that is based on template framework , [link removed – forum rules]

even items look similar you guys should check the code quality and way of doing the things.

88 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
designingmedia says

This template looks great and your framework really cool. I don’t understand why rejected.

169 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
visualkicks says

Hi There,

I believe the problem would be that its kind of generic. Which is a very broad and ambigous statement I know.

- In terms of aesthetics you should look at a full width slider. - The typography at the bottom of the page in those big hovers needs some work. - Also make those big hover parts have a “cursor: pointer” style. - You should look at your basic paragraph line height and font size. It’s very condensed. - The top main header needs some work espeically around the search input. It’s kind of like you just threw it in to fill the space

They are just a few things, i dont consider myself to be a pro or anything.. I do like web design and those were some things I noticed straight away. Also try stepping away from it for a day. Looking at it with fresh eyes always helps.

21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
prestazilla says

I think forest have the more patience)) I’ve seen here horrific theme and for some reason they are sold .. I try 3 month))) although other stores successfully sell.

Can really worth a fresh look to see all .. Currently working on it .. http://prestazilla.com/demo/boutique/index.php
27 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
TemplateMela says

if item need improvements > why they HARD REJECTED ? Or they are not in very specific reasons.

265 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Romania
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
icypixels says

Try working on making it more unique, in terms of design. Also, there are some inconsistencies regarding typography and also I think this design needs more whitespace, it needs to breath.

Take your time, don’t rush it. It will be worth it.

21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
prestazilla says

Thanks for the tips .. they, unlike forest ( isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted) give strength)) I will work hard to improve the weekend but I still care about the correctness of the archive folder, so maybe I missed what that rule?

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s137/sh/f40524d6-935d-45c1-a0de-839ce24a9205/3b8c05ebf0237acdd327107157efa961/res/e8a03729-f59d-43be-813b-1b6e027e0d32/skitch.png
610 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
ChapterThemes says

Maybe the problem is because of your used framework and similiar use is already also sold on your own site. Maybe you should check that out.

27 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
TemplateMela says

whatever the reason, they should be clear on it. They just copy and Paste Default message. The items sold here are exclusive only. Just Framework is Same. Waiting for STAFF Reply.

by
by
by
by
by
by