• Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
+1 more
FRESHFACE says

i know the reason but don’t want to tell you

Let me guess, you are a brown dynamite :nerdy: Just kidding mate, hope you watch some Big Bang Theory. I am sorry but I don’t think there are any other reasons other than the work itself :(

809 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Ireland
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
matu says

Let me guess, you are a brown dynamite :nerdy: Just kidding mate, hope you watch some Big Bang Theory. I am sorry but I don’t think there are any other reasons other than the work itself :(

Agreed

SelfPublishServices
SelfPublishServices Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
SelfPublishServices says

Nice theme, but if Creattica is about originality, I don’t see how you could include this.

I remember when I had themes decined by Theme Forest, I felt like they were great and didn’t understand it, but looking at them now, I’d have to agree.

As a publisher, we are continually receiving manuscripts which their writers believe that their novel is the greatest ever, and it takes us, as the experts, to have to take an objective look.

5754 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

If there is a rejection, the best attitude is “Not to investigate” from negative aspect! :P Otherwise there will be no chance of (personal) improvement and creativity.

Not only here but for any custom works we do, improvements / new ideas starts after rejection/death of something that gave initial impression of “best”. Most probably the customers who were cursed by me at some stage (for rejecting so called “cool” things) are the reason for more creative ideas, still I curse them though :D

1525 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

As freshface said..you’re showing us logos, but you submitted a theme :D And yes, those logos are high in quality.. Looking at the recent html themes i don’t see a single one which is not unique(of course i’m not talking about the freebies). Take rejections easy..i also have a design inside and one not, even if i think that the second is better than the first. But who cares? :)
it’s always happened with us

Common don’t Upset dude :)

114 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Lithuania
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
deree says

Creattica is not a template catalog. You can hardly make any contribution there with a template, especially with the most generic one.

i have submitted few unique high quality things before but all rejected

i think there is some other reasons involve
It looks unique for you, but maybe not for others :-)
950 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
Giallo says

From what I understood your work must be trendy and pretty minimalistic to be accepted. I’ve talked to some authors who made outstanding works but just not accepted probably because of that (since they got featured all-over the web…the work was cool).

For the Photoshop category seems like you just need to do an interesting work and you get accepted, but once you get accepted on a work, you need to mantain that style or you’re not accepted again..that’s what I deduced looking at other designers with many items there.

BTW getting accepted to Creattica means a huge spot look andre28 ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by