300 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
campuscodi says

It appears the item is disabled due to copyright issues. Please contact support to further discuss your item.
Hi Siddharth, thank you for you reply. I have sent a support ticket, what are other things I need to do, or other faster ways to contact the support? Because no any replies until now.
Because it’s easier for support to keep track of your problem if you reply to that initial support ticket in which you were informed of the takedown.
4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
madeinwp says

It appears the item is disabled due to copyright issues. Please contact support to further discuss your item.
Hi Siddharth, thank you for you reply. I have sent a support ticket, what are other things I need to do, or other faster ways to contact the support? Because no any replies until now.
Because it’s easier for support to keep track of your problem if you reply to that initial support ticket in which you were informed of the takedown.

I did not receive any inform of the takedown, I noticed that the theme was removed from the market, and yesterday I send a new ticket on support center, now 20 hours passed, I still did not get any reply.

by
by
by
by
by
by