1327 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Title?

It would be really great to have a mobile version for the Marketplaces (responsive design maybe?), with the same features as the desktop one.

2468 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
+3 more
digitalimpact says

I guess it could be answered with a couple questions: “Would you buy items from your phone?” or “As an author, do you need to update your items from your phone?”

For support, I do agree, it would be useful.

1327 posts
+8 more
Pricop says

I guess it could be answered with a couple questions: “Would you buy items from your phone?” or “As an author, do you need to update your items from your phone?” For support, I do agree, it would be useful.

“Would you buy items from your phone?” – Of course, and I’m pretty sure many other buyers would.

362 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
codenegar says

We want so much and Envato speed is so slow, maybe they need to hire more developers?

8291 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

I never use the marketplace on my phone… you’re usually browsing when in the office or at work and so on a large display. I bet mobile devices is < 5% and therefore not worth the investment of redeveloping it all

2216 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

“Would you buy items from your phone?”

I’ve been thinking about this a couple of times and I always come to the same conclusion – probably all purchases are done via desktop (ie. working station/computer).

But now it crossed my mind: there could be nice opportunity for promotion of AudioJungle, as there are many items that could be used as ringtones for sms messages and chats, or maybe even as incoming call ringtone. There’s one possible use of mobile site – to buy and use ringtones directly on your phone.

1327 posts
+8 more
Pricop says

“Would you buy items from your phone?”

I’ve been thinking about this a couple of times and I always come to the same conclusion – probably all purchases are done via desktop (ie. working station/computer).

But now it crossed my mind: there could be nice opportunity for promotion of AudioJungle, as there are many items that could be used as ringtones for sms messages and chats, or maybe even as incoming call ringtone. There’s one possible use of mobile site – to buy and use ringtones directly on your phone.

This. Outstanding idea, I’m not an Audio Jungle author but your idea is a great opportunity for both the authors and the marketplace.

951 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
Giallo says

I guess it could be answered with a couple questions: “Would you buy items from your phone?” or “As an author, do you need to update your items from your phone?” For support, I do agree, it would be useful.
“Would you buy items from your phone?” – Of course, and I’m pretty sure many other buyers would.

I obviously agree…

954 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

I’m not a fan of responsive websites when it comes to sites like these marketplaces. I already know what is where exactly so zooming in is less effort than scrolling. A nice “View desktop site” link is enough for me, if it’s ever gonna live :D

by
by
by
by
by
by