941 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
graphicmind says

I think most of the Envato marketplaces have enough awesome items coming in each week to feature four rather than one. This would increase exposure for unique items and make that space a bit more interesting.

What do you think?

73 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
MihaiMarcuta says

I actually think that it’s better the way it is now because being featured is an honour which can not be achieved by every author. If there will be 4 featured items per week then it will lose the current prestige.

178 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kvendrik says

I actually think that it’s better the way it is now because being featured is an honour which can not be achieved by every author. If there will be 4 featured items per week then it will lose the current prestige.

I’m sorry but I agree with Bluntaxe here, if there would be 4 featured items a week then it would be less awesome to be featured.

941 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
graphicmind says

^ Yes, but on GR for instance there are so many new items each week that it is basically impossible to feature all the amazing ones unless the items featured each week is increased. I understand that not every unique and amazing item can be featured but at least the amount can be increased, right?

Also, I know TF and CC don’t get as many items so you’re probably right that one item is better but maybe only for TF, CC, and the marketplaces that don’t get much volume?

178 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kvendrik says

^ Yes, but on GR for instance there are so many new items each week that it is basically impossible to feature all the amazing ones unless the items featured each week is increased. I understand that not every unique and amazing item can be featured but at least the amount can be increased, right? Also, I know TF and CC don’t get as many items so you’re probably right that one item is better but maybe only for TF, CC, and the marketplaces that don’t get much volume?

No it’s not about the amount of incoming files in my opinion but more about the honor of getting featured. This would be less of an honor if there would be 3 other authors that are also featured that week.

689 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
cooledition says

I’m sorry but I agree with Bluntaxe here, if there would be 4 featured items a week then it would be less awesome to be featured.

+1

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

Exactly, this defeats the purpose of being featured.

46 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
mfishel says

I think I agree with the one item feature. I have to say that I’m feeling very honored right now because my file Octopus Garden will be featured next week! Thanks Envato!

by
by
by
by
by
by