38 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United Kingdom
Westernkings says
are you talking about me kid ?

Well, did you think before you spoke? or did you genuinely not know that more people than web developers need a portfolio?

698 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Croatia
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
segen says

Forum battle!

38 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Westernkings says
Forum battle!

:) There is no forum battle, but with a reply like the one he gave, and the thread he had in fact started, I would say I was pretty bang on, he either spoke without thinking, or he genuinely did not know, and that was all I was commenting on.

2952 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says

Ok first of all , I asked .. Why portfolio ? and not Why webdesigner’s portfolio ..

Supposing that webdesigner dont buy them because they are supposed to make their own , then who buy them ?

Maybe you whould read and think before speaking .. and btw , what are you doing on this forum , and why are you an exclusive when you dont even sell anything ..

130 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
lukk says

Well I don’t know about you guys, but I can never design a website for myself, I’d be tempted to buy a portfolio template from here. They’re all great.

38 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Westernkings says
Ok first of all , I asked .. Why portfolio ? and not Why webdesigner’s portfolio ..

Supposing that webdesigner dont buy them because they are supposed to make their own , then who buy them ?

Maybe you whould read and think before speaking .. and btw , what are you doing on this forum , and why are you an exclusive when you dont even sell anything ..

See below;

Why portfolio is the only theme that sells .. it seem like non-sense for me because* I think that webdesigner* are supposed to be the person who doesnt need someone else to do their website …

Maybe ours portfolio theme are used for something else that I don’t think about ? .. I dont know .. what you guys think ?

Now what did I say exactly? I said you posted without thinking; (see bold above). So judging by your original post, if web-designers are supposed to make their own, then no one should be buying any portfolio themes.

See, that is exactly why I waded into this thread in particular, because in my honest opinion, judging by your responses and your other thread, where, because you had been rejected you began naming names and accusing people of copyright infringement, I think you have the opposite type of attitude than what TF is about. I’m exclusive because I went exclusive Yesterday, my first template is nearly finished, and because people don’t sell, that means they shouldn’t be on the forums?

Try padding: 0 0 0 0; instead of padding-left padding-right padding-top and so on, may get rejected less.

2952 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says

Ok so this is about my other post ;) Fine , we’ll see when you will get rejected how you will react … BTW ive been rejected more than one time and havent complain about it everytime .. I had a rough day and I admit I was wrong … get over it kid …. and good luck with your theme…

Thanks for the CSS tips but I doupt this is why ive been rejected :) think before speaking .. I have 2 html theme accepted .. oh and I learned css in 3 days so I make mistake for sure :)

208 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
AdrianMG says

I think it’s easier for web developers too. Create a beautiful but simple portfolio to earn some money it’s ok :P

2952 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says
Well I don’t know about you guys, but I can never design a website for myself, I’d be tempted to buy a portfolio template from here. They’re all great.

True. This is a good reason too ..

by
by
by
by
by
by