• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
Queldorei says

Hi All,

Envato Support is acting rather weird recently. They have removed the theme from the base for no reason and continue sending senseless automated e-mails. They haven’t even looked into the responses (guys, do you still remember how to read?)

You have “found a theme faulty”, and, ignoring replies from our Support Team, deleted a theme 5 days later since the so-called bug had been fixed. Can you explain why you violate your own Terms and Conditions? Why do you delete a theme with no notification?

“Unfortunately when a file is removed or deleted from our system we cannot continue to offer it for purchase nor can we continue to offer it as a download for customers who have already purchased the item.”

Do you really think it’s the right way to work with customers? Why should anyone suffer because of your lack of proficiency? And this is not the first time you act like that.

Instead of the useless ranking system upgrade, solve the existing problems! Stop treating your clients like dogs!

988 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+2 more
purethemes says

Wait a second, they have completely removed your theme due to some “error” (which would be really bad sign) or just soft disabled it?

420 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
Jaynesh says

The most scary thing is that this could take days or weeks to sort out because of Envato’s slow response time.

The commision Envato makes from Queldorei’s theme is probably enough to hire an extra 1-2 support staff.

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

Hi All,

Envato Support is acting rather weird recently. They have removed the theme from the base for no reason and continue sending senseless automated e-mails. They haven’t even looked into the responses (guys, do you still remember how to read?)

Your theme has been soft-disabled due to a couple of issues reported by your customers, and yes we notified you. Please check your spam folder.

• Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Venezuela
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

The most scary thing is that this could take days or weeks to sort out because of Envato’s slow response time.

He/she just need to fix the bugs and submit an update.

5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
Queldorei says

Hi Ivor,

We check spam folder regularly. The only email we recieved is a notice that our theme has beed ALREADY disabled.

The user that submitted a claim, asked the same question in our Support Forum on May, 18th and got a reply on the same day.

The related thread is below: http://help.queldorei.com/discussion/2122/serious-issue-duplication-of-content-in-a-source-code-of-product-page- Login: envato Password: 3nvat0

We got your letter regarding theme removal on May, 23rd. Even though the incident had been resolved, your team decided to remove our theme. So as we understand no investigation took place.

Our theme gets regular updates and the Support Team is always available to help users with their questions.

We’re very upset to observe such a shallow analysis of the situation and such a rash decision. The following approach cripples not just us, but our customers that, at least, cannot download an already purchased!

988 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+2 more
purethemes says

Unfortunately that’s how it goes, 99,9% of buyers if have problem/found a bug, will post it in comments or your support forum and wait for your reaction. But the 0,1% will go directly to Envato Support, and I guess not all people who work there are familiar enough with this process, so they can disable theme for the most simple thing. I’ve got mine once disabled because not all Google Fonts (from list of 500+) worked correctly in my theme (the one with longer names were incorrectly loaded to page, stupid “typo” bug). I’ve managed to fix it quickly, and Support also reacted quickly enough to accept it so not much harm was done. But I can imagine it can go much worse, like in your case. I wish you good luck to resolve it asap.

20 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+2 more
olegnax says

Hi purethemes,

That’s what I’m talking about. They disable themes without any adequate reason. I don’t understand why they can’t be friendly with their author. We are not dogs, send us email and we’ll fix everything, is it so hard to send one extra email?? It is rude to disable theme without any notifications…

91 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Ninetheme says

I sent 3 times a template and interesting reasons rejected and the surprising lack of any warning !

Many people using the same infrastructure, time and again were able to put the template into the market ; I have a very good design submitting three times I got a hard refusal.

We strive for 3 months and the refusal is coming ! I think they do not behave in a fair ?

Please consider our efforts…

• Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Venezuela
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

We only disable items if the theme/template does not work as advertised or have critical bugs.

Before disabling we inspect the item thoroughly and try to replicate the issues, if the claim is valid then we soft-disable. Every single time we disable an item we notify you, if for any reason you find your item soft-disabled and you have not received any kind of notification, then submit an update asking for more info or contact Envato Support.

by
by
by
by
by
by